The therapy and lap pool will be closed for our annual cleaning July 2-4; the Center will be CLOSED July 4: The last Group X class on July 3rd is at 2:30p
- BS in Kinesiology from State University of New York at Brockport
- AS in Physical Education from Monroe Community College
- Experience in corporate health & wellness programming
- Enjoys tennis, snowboarding, kickboxing, running, and playing guitar
“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
- Pursuing a degree in Kinesiology from Shenandoah University
- Certified Water Safety Instructor and 6 years of lifeguard experience
- Enjoys playing soccer, hiking, and spending time with family
"Don't stop believing"
- Currently enrolled at Lord Fairfax Community College
- Experience in swimming lessons for children
- Enjoys swimming, reading, and weight lifting
"I love what I do, because it helps people and allows them to enjoy themselves while having the freedom to experience the pool."
- BS in Health Science from Slippery Rock University
- Certified Parks & Recreation Professional
- Over 20 years experience teaching all levels of swim lessons
- Enjoys spending time with family & friends and all aspects of aquatics
“I love my job because I have the opportunity to work with kids & adults in aquatics.”
- Experienced swimmer
- Enjoys soccer, running, and working out
"I love what I do, because I get to wake up every day and know that I can make the world a better place."
- Certified EMT
- Two years of experience as a lifeguard
- Enjoys volunteering as a firefighter
"Live life to the fullest today, because there may not be a tomorrow."
See why the Wellness & Fitness Center is perfect to help you meet your fitness goals.
Click below to learn more.Membership