VHWFC will be open 7am-5pm on May 28th, Kids Zone is open 8am-1pm and we will have a limted group X schedule :
- BS in Kinesiology from State University of New York at Brockport
- AS in Physical Education from Monroe Community College
- Experience in corporate health & wellness programming
- Enjoys tennis, snowboarding, kickboxing, running, and playing guitar
“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
- Currently enrolled at Lord Fairfax Community College
- Experience in swimming lessons for children
- Enjoys swimming, reading, and weight lifting
"I love what I do, because it helps people and allows them to enjoy themselves while having the freedom to experience the pool."
- BS in Health Science from Slippery Rock University
- Certified Parks & Recreation Professional
- Over 20 years experience teaching all levels of swim lessons
- Enjoys spending time with family & friends and all aspects of aquatics
“I love my job because I have the opportunity to work with kids & adults in aquatics.”
- Certified EMT
- Two years of experience as a lifeguard
- Enjoys volunteering as a firefighter
"Live life to the fullest today, because there may not be a tomorrow."
See why the Wellness & Fitness Center is perfect to help you meet your fitness goals.
Click below to learn more.Membership