- Pursuing a MA in Occupational Therapy from Shenandoah University, BS in Psychology/Pre-Occupational Therapy from Shenandoah University
- Enjoys hiking, bike riding, and playing with animals
"I love what I do because I can make other people smile!"
- BS in Psychology from Shenandoah University
- Experience as an intern with Lutheran Family Services and volunteer at various occupational therapy centers
- Enjoys painting, drawing, hiking, movies, concerts, and plays
“Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction”
- Pursuing a MS in Occupational Therapy
- BS in Psychology/Pre-OT from Shenandoah University
- Enjoys outdoor activities and playing with her dogs
"I love what I do because it gets me prepared for my future in an enjoyable and fun setting."
- Associates degree in General Studies from Lord Fairfax Community College
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Enjoys scrapbooking and reading
“I love my job because I get to work with wonderful people & hang out with some of the best kids!”
See why the Wellness & Fitness Center is perfect to help you meet your fitness goals.
Click below to learn more.Membership