- Enrolled at Lord Fairfax Community College
- Experience in customer service and retail
- Enjoys reading, music, and spending time with family
- BS in Health & Human Performance with a concentration in Sports Medicine from Radford University
- Enjoys being around family and friends, listening to music, shopping, and working out.
“I love my job because I get to meet new people and help them make a change in their life.”
- BS in Media Studies/Production Technology from Radford University
- Enjoys sports, creating videos, and woodworking
"I love what I do because I like to bring positive energy to others around me"
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business Administration w/ a focus on Economics & Finance at Shenandoah University
- Enjoys running, traveling, listening to music, and time with family & friends
“What you do today can improve your tomorrows.”
- BS in Recreation Leisure Studies/Sports & Event Management from Shepherd University
- Currently pursuing an AS in Physical Therapy Assistant from Blue Ridge Community Technical College
- Experience as a beauty consultant and retail store manager
- Enjoys playing softball, going on nature walks & hiking, and time with family
“Today makes for a better tomorrow.”
- Twenty five years of experience in fitness equipment sales, sales management, and health club design
- Enjoys photography, playing guitar, and landscaping
"Excellence doesn't just happen, it's a decision you make every day."
- BS in Biology from the University of Mary Washington
- Enjoys exercising, singing, and volunteering
"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney
- Member Sales Associate at VHWFC for 5 years
- Manager at Curves for 6 years
- Enjoys reading, the beach, spending time with family & friends, and canning
- Associates degree in Biblical Studies and Administrative Assistant
- Former AFAA Group Exercise Instructor
- Enjoys hiking, camping, and spending time with family and friends
"I love what I do because exercise not only changes your body; it changes your mind, attitude, and soul."
See why the Wellness & Fitness Center is perfect to help you meet your fitness goals.
Click below to learn more.Membership